Andy and Patrick went to Front! They spent 2 days conferencing it up in local SLC, learning how to build better product from awesome designers, researchers, leaders and product managers. Now, it's time they shared what they learned.
For this very special episode, Andy and Patrick sit down with each other to go over notes and imperssions gleaned from the 14 talks, random encounters and overall adventures had at front.
LISTEN IN TO HEAR:
- Designing for accessibility and diversity and avoiding bias in design teams
- Understanding users habits
- Using intuition to make design decisions
- Allowing teams to make mistakes and shipping imperfect products
- Unity over conformity with design systems and alignment
And much, much more...
Benjamin Evans | Design lead - Airbnb
Vickie Tan | Product designer - Headspace
Adrienne Gajownik | Principle designer - Pendo
Cameron Moll | Speaker, Author and Design manager - Facebook
P.S. We are rebooting LunchUX - join us!